HOW IT WORKS
Adjustable Ride Height Links
On most vehicles there is a Ride Height Sensor on all four Control Arms. Some only have three, two in the front one for the rear. One side is connected to the chassis and the other a control arm. Our kit replaces the fixed length sensor arms to Billet Aluminum Fully Adjustable ones. Moving the sensor a few millimetres, by lengthening or shortening the link, changes the voltage coming out of it. That tricks the computer to thinking the vehicle is at a different height and alters it.
To see what they look like on most vehicles is easy. Put the vehicle to the highest setting and look straight into the wheel well on top of the front tire. May need a flashlight. In the rear you have to look from underneath.
Maptuner X is an easy to use ECU Tuner that can be used to tune or perform advanced service features on a vehicle. By pressing a few buttons you are now able to do the same work that previously needed hours in a workshop.
With MaptunerX you are able to tune your jetski, snowmobile and ATV. Also included, free of charge, is access to all future updates of firmware, functions and engine software when purchasing your vehicle license.
A tuning license is required for each vehicle and we have four different types:
1. Standard License – For Supercharged Vehicles. Gives access to a variety of different tunes based on modifications.
2. Spark License – For Natural Aspired Vehicles. Gives access to a variety of different tunes based on modifications.
3. Rental License – Gives access to only one tune that reduces speed.
4. SLR License – Gives access to only one tune that removes speed limiter.
When you purchase the Maptuner X and activate your first license a number of basic apps are pre-installed into the system.- Tuning App which is used to tune a vehicle.
– Error Code Reader, Read / Clear Error Codes on your vehicle.
– Reset TPS to zero position.